Full Name – United Kingdom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland
UK is made up of 4 Countries – England, Scotland, Wales& Northern Ireland
Capital cities – London, Edinburgh, Cardiff & Belfast
Population – 61.6 Million
Currency – British Pound (GBP) & Euro (EUR)
Major Cities in UK
- You’ll gain Recognized& Respectful Qualification.
- Education system in UK is similar to that of India.
- More than 3000 educational institutions, offering wide array of courses.
- Different types of courses according to your need and abilities.
- More than 10,000 Indian students studying in UK universities.
- Accreditation: The quality of educations is controlled by the British Government if the institute are state funded Further education and higher education institutes. Whereas independent and privately-funded colleges and institutes may voluntarily accredit themselves to the British Accreditation council www.the-bac.org.
- Universities provide chance to choose from a range of 1.10 lakh courses. They provide Medical courses, MBA courses, Engineering courses, Arts courses. They offer best MBA programs, full-time MBA, part-time MBA, and Executive MBA.
- UK Education System has mainly September start.
- Universities and Institutions also offer courses in January.
- On the basis of Std 12 or Graduation Results, you can apply to study in UK.
- All Universities and Institutions require an IELTS Score for meeting the English Language proficiency requirements.
Applying for VISA
- It depends on your age, and on the length and level of the course that you want to study. There are different categories, a quick guide (hyperlink with UKBA site) describes the different categories and can help you to choose the correct category for you.
- For adults who want to come to the UK for their post-16 education, Tier 4 (General) (hyperlink with UKBA site).
Maintaining funds for 28 days before taking appointment from the VISA office for applying VISA.
Documents required for applying VISA
- Annual University/Institution Fees range from INR 5.5 to 15 Lacs per annum depending on the course and the level of the chosen study program.
- University Scholarships are also available to deserving candidates.
|Courses||Fee Per Year|
|Undergraduate (Arts, Business & Computing)||£10,000 – £14,000 per year|
|Undergraduate (Lab Based)||£12,000 – £15,000 per year|
|Postgraduate (Arts, Business & Computing)||£11,000 – £17,000 per year|
|Postgraduate (Science & Lab Based)||£12,000 – £18,000 per year|
|Hours||Earning Per Week||Per Annum Earning|
|20 x 8£ = 160 £ per week||£ 160 x 4.5 weeks = 720 £ per month||720 £ x 12 months = 8640 £|