- Climate – Humid
- Official Language – English & Tamil
- Population – 4.5 Million
- Currency – Singapore Dollar (SGD)
- Exchange Rate – Rs. 34 – Rs. 35
- Singapore qualifications are recognized & respected throughout the world.
- Education Institutions are not officially ranked in Singapore, but they possess Education Trust Certification from the Ministry of Education, Singapore.
- Singapore offers Lowest Tuition rates for International Students compared to any other English Speaking Country. It has world’s best Universities & Polytechnics. The Education institutes offer a wide range of Courses.
- Singapore is an island city-state with a diverse cultural and linguistic heritage and a thriving modern economy. Singapore is a center of global commerce and trade, with one of the world’s most business-friendly economies.
- over 70,000 international students. One of the most important reasons to study in Singapore is that the Singaporean Government is committed to see international education grow, and by 2015 plans to attract 150,000 students.
- Hub for Educational Excellence – Singapore, a Global Schoolhouse. The presence of such an international mix of institutions, a high quality and rigorous education system, and a nation that believes in investing in education, will together offer students here and all over the world, an enriching and fulfilling learning journey.
- A Vibrant City Lifestyle. Singapore may seem like a small dot on the world map, but the island state bustles all over with attractions and activities. Dining and shopping are two of the top-rated activities of locals.
- Singapore Education System has mainly August start and at times certain Universities and Institutions also offer courses in October & January.
- On the basis of Std 12 or Graduation Results, you can apply to study in Singapore.
- IELTS is not a compulsory requirement for students who have studied with prior medium of instruction being English and having good English marks in Std 12 &Std 10. Some Institutions do desire IELTS Scores.
Apart from the English test, the students must have also received their letter of acceptance from the university where they wish to pursue their course of study. The international and overseas students should ensure that their visa application reaches the ICA at least 2 months before the date of commencement of the course.
- Birth Certificate photocopy (certified/notarized for VISA required countries)
- All Educational Certificates and transcripts (certified/notarized copy)
- Five (5) recent passport-sized photographs of applicant
- Personal particular pages of applicant’s travel document (photocopy)
- For VISA required countries: Bank statement / fixed deposit account / saving account . (certified/notarized copy). Bank statement is for documentary proof of financial ability to study &stay in Singapore . It can be from the applicant or applicant’s parents, and the applicant’s parents’ income slip.
- For Master Programmes only: Applicant’s resume. Additional employer’s letter certifying Applicant’s occupation and salary or testimonial will be an advantage.
- All documents have to be certified and translated to English if the originals are not in English
|Courses||Fee per Year|
|Diploma, Graduate Certificates & Graduate Diplomas||SGD$ 9,000 – SGD$ 16,000 per year|
|Undergraduate||SGD$ 14,000 – SGD$ 20,000 per year|
|Postgraduate||SGD$ 15,000 – SGD $ 25,000 per year|