- Full Name: –IRELAND
- Climate: -temperate maritime; modified by North Atlantic Current; mild winters, cool summers; consistently humid; overcast about half the time.
- Population: –approximately 4.5 million
- Currency:–Euro (EUR)
Universities in Ireland offer programs right from Certificate level to doctorate level. Ireland has 9 universities, 14 technical institutes & 24 recognized independent institutes.
- Ireland’s worldwide reputation for high quality education is built on the solid foundation of commitment to excellence. Ireland is a beautiful island, combining contemporary modern cities with an unspoilt countryside, offering cityscapes steeped in history and landscapes lush with a rich natural habitat. Renowned for friendliness, our safe, English speaking country offers the warmest of welcomes to students from all over the world.
- Irish higher education institutions and qualifications are recognized worldwide for excellence, delivering world-class innovative learning in many disciplines. Students can choose from an extensive range of courses to meet their needs in highly respected business schools, centers of scientific and technology excellence as well as renowned language, humanities and arts faculties.
- Ireland is an English-speaking country with close cultural, economic and educational links with the English-speaking world, especially with the UK – our next door neighbor – and with the USA. With 36% of the population under the age of 25, Ireland is one of the most exciting places in the English-speaking world to be a student.
- There are seven universities in Ireland and two in Northern Ireland. The seven universities in Ireland offer state-of-the-art education and training through a broad range of Honours Bachelors, Master and PhD programmes.
- There are different fees for online and paper applications. Normal application € 40 and online € 30.
- Entry requirements for courses may vary from year to year, depending on the number of places available and the number of applicants, thus there exists a great deal of competition for the more sought after programmes.
- IELTS minimum score of 5
- TOEFL minimum score of:173 (Computer-based)61 (Internet-based)
- Cambridge First Certificate in English (FCE) or higher
- ETAPP – Minimum grade of B2
Applying for VISA
Documents required for applying VISA
- Valid passport
- Evidence of Course: A letter of Acceptance from the college
- Ability to Follow Your Chosen Course: evidence will include – exam results, qualifications obtained and certificates
- Level of English: IELTS test or TOEFL or Cambridge
|Medical courses||29,000 – 42,000 euro|
|Engineering||9,100 – 20,300 euro|
|Science &Technology||9,100 – 20,300 euro|
|Business Related||9,100 – 16,500 euro|
|Art & Humanities||9,100 – 15,500 euro|
|Masters level cost app||9,100 – 12,000 euros|