- 6th Largest country in the World with lowest population density
- Divided into 6 States & 2 Territories
- Capital City – Canberra
- Population – 22 Million
- Currency – Australian Dollar (AU$)
- Safest Country compared to other Education destinations
- One of the Highest Standards of living at affordable cost
- Suitable Weather conditions
- Government monitored Education System
- Australia has well reputed Universities, TAFE (Technical and Further Education) Institutions, and various private providers.
- All Education Institutions including schools, TAFEs, and Universities are registered with the CRICOS and follow the Australian Qualifications Framework for the Qualifications that they offer.
- Focus on practical learning that encourages creative, independent thought and debate.
- Australia has strong educational infrastructure and quality life, both of which are relatively affordable.
- Overseas students are permitted to work up to 20 hours each week during the academic year and full-time during vacations.
- People in Australia are extremely friendly and largely outdoor oriented, involving themselves in a variety of sports.
- Of the 39 top Universities in Australia, 37 are government funded. The older universities tend to be more inclined towards research, and eight such universities (University of Sydney, University of Melbourne, Australian National University, University of Western Australia, Monash University, University of Queensland, University of Adelaide, and University of New South Wales) have established themselves as some of the best in the country.
- Australia is a truly multi-cultural nation, with people from all over the world including India, China, the UK, the USA and so on, collectively forming a part of the Australian community. All leading MNCs have a base here, making it ideal for professionals.
- Australia’s approach to vocational education and training leads the world in innovation and quality. It gives you the opportunity to step outside the classroom and practice your skills in real and simulated workplaces. This will give you a genuine advantage over other graduates.
- Australian Education System has three start terms in a year – Feb, July & Oct/Nov. The main intakes are February and July.
- On the basis of Std 12 or Graduation Results you can apply to study at an Australian Education Provider.
- All Universities and Institutions require an IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge (CAE) and Pearson (PTE) for meeting the English Language proficiency requirements.
Annual University/Institution Fees range from INR 5.5 to 15 Lacs per annum depending on the course and the level of the chosen study program. University Scholarships are also available to deserving candidates.
|Courses||Fee Per Year|
|Foundation Studies||AU$ 11,000 – AU$ 14,000 per year|
|Academic Diplomas & Pathways||AU$ 15,000 – AU$ 19,000 per year|
|Vocational Diplomas||AU$ 11,000 – AU$ 14,000 per year|
|UndergraduatePostgraduateResearch & Doctorate||AU$ 16,000 – AU$ 22,000 per yearAU$ 14,000 – AU$ 28,000 per yearVaries|